Wednesday 29 October 2014

POST A COMMENT WITH YOUR MOBILE..

I've been enjoying a bit of solitude since I got back into abuja. Happy to be home, but I miss my family very much.  


Anyways, I have had a lot of people send me messages on how they want to post a comment through their mobiles but the post just doesn't show on the blog. I'm going to show you how, with pictures. 



First of all, choose a profile, most commonly used are google accounts (which didn't show here), Name/URL  and anonymous. 


I chose to use Name/URL 



Then click on continue...


Then type your comment,  afterwards click on publish, voila your comment will be published.

Now we go know whether true true una wan comment abi na excuse of 'we no sabi' dey stop una. 
(We r shidren of God, we no dey lie abi?)

Much love people...







2 comments:

  1. As we no sabi nko? Thank you oh mama teacher

    ReplyDelete