Monday 20 October 2014

2 YEARS DON WAKA...






This time two years ago I don sign the dotted lines, was on my way to dance my life into marriage. It has been two years of looking at his throat and thinking of how my hands can easily go round, two years of banter, two years of wondering if we made the right choice, two years of friendship, two years of fighting, two years of trying to adjust to been compulsorily accountable to someone, two years of sacrifice, two years of selflessness. If I survived these two years, I can survive anything. All the talk, all the temptation but we are here. God has kept us. 

I pledge today to love you according Ephesians 5: 22 and 1st Corinthians 13. ( try love me the same way o)

Two years down, fifty years to go.
Happy anniversary to us ANGEL - PIP. Love u scatter. 

Thank you all for celebrating us, may God cause men to celebrate you.

My pastor O used our photo as DP too *dancing kokoma*

2 comments: