Sunday 5 October 2014

I AM A YEAR OLDER...




The conference was FABULOUS, souls were won!  Beautiful. Leaders had their retreat. we do the 12 hr prayer again, all night, we observed the four watches of the night. With all the activity, all our people from the different centers coming in. God is big o.

I want to thank this God for a lot of things, I am a year older today and He has indeed being too faithful to me. He owes me nothing, but I owe him a loooooooot of things. He saved my soul from destruction at the perfect time, He gave me an amazing family, I love my mother, brothers and sisters with a deepness I can't explain, He gave me a good man as a husband, He gave me the best inlaws anyone can ask for.
The bestest nieces and nephews in the world (my gummy bears)

I thank God for the platforms (WWP and UNIK kingdom Outreach) to serve Him,He Then He looked at me and placed the most anointed humans on earth as my spiritual parents to make sure I am fed constantly, then put the finest people with anointing as sisters, I have the most hardworking protocol team in WWP. God honour y'all.

I feel like I've been given an award, so I am doing vote of thanks. 

I'm grateful for the gift of life. A short few months ago, I nearly thought of suicide, it wasnt my proudest moment, I let the devil in for a few minutes and He almost took over 3decades. A short few years ago, my birthday will come and I may not even take a bath all day, but there's an excitement since the day Jesus gave me my life back. It is all about you Jesus. 

I celebrate you Jesus, because I can count the number of times I've let you down, how many times I could have died, doing drugs, presciption drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, I remember a Dana air crash I was on that nearly crashed, no one in my family knew I was aboard that flight, It was going down but angels took it back up (imagine dying at that time, I for get mansion for hell) I've never been in a bad motor accident, never seen armed robbery, I've had a life of ease, I was the one driving on a fast lane to destruction yet wondering when God will bless me.
 God has used men to favour me, in ways I can't imagine. There are things I've done that people perish without repentance. He has given me many chances.  I've blown many chances but He keeps giving me selflessly.

He clothed me with a garment of favour. He turned my shame to celebration. Places where my life was glorifying the devil, He indeed turned it around for His own Glory. He makes people love me, I don't take that for granted. He has been way too good to me. I experience the love of God everyday.  When people no one expects anything good from are excited just to sing me happy birthday, people that appear angry with the world, are excited that today is my birthday. That means God loves me. I am indeed grateful.

Since I could not go to church today to dance like David danced unto my God, i still dey do wwp protocol work,
I declare today that I will serve The Lord with my body, soul, mind, energy, mouth and every gift He gave to me. 

Seeing my face on my contact list on BBM made me cry. I love you all. God bless you, may you experience the love of God. 

My gifts from pastor Ngozi and Sister Ucheoma. God bless you both plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment