Thursday 16 October 2014

FORSAKE NOT THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE BRETHREN


Now I finally get when people say "if I knew then what I know now"....It hit me last night. The devil like ten ten. And I being dey play am well for secondary school o.

I wondered what the urgency was to come to Lagos was, I reasoned with my carnal brain that there's family in Lagos, but the God who knows the end from the beginning made my sister insist I come immediately. I am on assignment, and I am not afraid. I am built for this, God has equipped me and the only attitude I have now is "lets go there".

I learnt a lot from being in the company of people who are heaven conscious, like understanding the times and seasons, when to worship, when to do warfare, when to do high praise, when to do praise fare and when to simply meditate and soak in the spirit. I am stil learning. But then I have discovered whose I am. I am the daughter of the Lion of the tribe of Judah, i am under His divine cover. It is not about who I am, or what I have done, but it is who my Father is and what He did on the cross for me, He no dey go leave or transfer, satan comot for road o.

Don't ever think you don't need church, fellowship etc, it is where you are taught how to build spiritual capacity for the day of adversity.

Shalom!!! 

Proverbs 24:10

3 comments:

  1. Me like Tega and i'm tweeting these last paragraph of yours. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It pays to walk with God from the youth. Thank God for His salvation of redemption from lost ways...Am God's General 4 live...nice one Tega

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, if only people knew the effects of fellowship. How the energy soaks up every negativity. When you're down, it's not the time to stay holed up in your house, cos that's what the devil wants- to depress you. It's a time to fellowship, a word from the choir/ prayer time/ message from the pastor will do you a whole lot of good. Or a smile from a sister/brother can change your situation.
    I love fellowship and I've seen the rewards

    ReplyDelete