Sunday 5 October 2014

TEGA THE CHIEF FAMZER!!!


So a few days ago, I got a dm on twitter inviting me for Solomon Lange's new album release, I wan happy die, thinking the guy remembered me from when he came to wwp for our anniversary. So as I didn't make church, the Holy Spirit reminded me of the launch, which means I can still worship Him today.

So yours truly in her full 2 ft 2 frame, wore a new dress from my darling sister mary erekiosema, earrings from pastor ngozi, purse from pastor ngozi, bracelets from Sis Ucheoma, sandal from Dami and drove there. 

When I got in, na so I carry myself go greet Solomon Lange o, feeling special that he invited me, he grinned from ear to ear. I waka go. Then he started talking, and asked how many people got the invite, many people raise hand, I jus realise say, na bulk invite o. After all my famzing.. Chai. Soon and very soon, people will be famzing on me too o. AMEN!!!

I had a goooooood time, that man is a worshiper.i remember my pastor saying his voice sounds like he has other voices backing him up. I cried so much, so tey national anthem made me cry. Had to ask if it was the spirit moving abi na another tin.  Faithful God.

I am grateful for the kind words on Facebook. It is amazing how I am being celebrated, could it be my biuriful face or the fragrance of Jesus on me?

pastor Neneh God bless u. Your words gave me strength to forge ahead ma. God bless y'all. Thank u Mariam, Sheila ended the day on bestest note. Hehehehehe . God bless u my sister, may men celebrate you 100 times more than u celebrate me. 
I spent time with God after all. I'm not ashamed to tell my story, I'm not ashamed to proclaim my love for you. 
Love you Papa.

Thank you for this new year.


Psalm 16:11

No comments:

Post a Comment