Wednesday 1 October 2014

YIPPEEEEE!



We are one month old today o *dancing kokoma*. I remember the first time I heard of blogging, I actually did start one, but it had no post. Because there was nothing to write. It was meant to be the life of a single girl living in abuja, and somehow there was nothing to write so It became an abandoned project until the first day of September when the Holy Spirit knocked on my brain and shocked this idea into it. It just wasn't time I guess. There's indeed a time for everything.

I am a very social person, a popular jingo like tessy says, Unless I don't want to be friends with you, I know how to be friends with the whole of Africa and I was using it in my own carnal way not knowing that I am meant to be an evangelist, now I see God in everything, I see His mighty works in every situation, I see His face in every human being so it is easier to relate my day to day activities to His wonders and works, makes it more obvious that our existence is all about Him.

Being a Christian is not boring, it is possible to be young and holy in the midst of decadence, you can be social and Christian, you can be beautiful and tongue talking, you can be successful and spirit filled, you can be a fine girl with anointing meeeeehn. I am a Gucci girl with a tongue that spits fire by the mercies of God.  I don't miss my clubbing days, I could dance all night at Aristotle in ceddi plaza, now I can pray all nite. I used to complain of any service that's more than 1hr, now I can spend 12 hours in His presence. ( I'm practicing how heaven will be)

Really dunno what He wants to do with me writing about Him, who needs me to reach out to, but I am grateful He has brought me this far. One foot in front of the other, I'm work in progress.

I am an ordinary fine girl with the anointing of an extra ordinary God.

Thank u my sister Swat Kasham for this photoshoot. You are the reason I have confidence to take photos now. Kisses sis.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

1 comment: