Wednesday 15 October 2014

CHIEF EVANGELIST



There's excitement in my bones when I see young people on fire for God. You sit with a young man or woman and the deep things that come out of their mouth ehn, you go fear na. 

I'd soon start a series for fine girls with anointing, and dem plenty. As in beautiful, educated, intelligent, well dressed, hard working, exposed young women with good jobs / businesses who can be using all these to populate hell, but have turned the tables around and are spitting fire against the gates of hell. And I heard today that married men live 10 years longer than single men, now imagine if the man is married to a fine girl with anointing, na 20 years na. So young men,keep checking my blog out for the number of your days to be fulfilled.

Samu, go and do thanksgiving in church o, God don dash you 20 years + the 95 wey u suppose do, that's 115 years on earth beside me hehehehehe, see lotto. #flipshair

So I was talking with my friend about stuff and I called her chief evangelist and she said " I look at it as a job and if it is my job, then I am the chief marketing officer, I will sell God the way I'd sell my business. So when I meet someone I'd sell them His products, which is salvation, prosperity, health etc. I work for Him and expect His full benefits, salary, official car etc..., which means He's meeting my needs, why won't i do what He hired me for?"

Chai, another level babay. Many of us don't know we are doing ourselves the favour when we preach the word. It is the same way we treat our secular jobs we treat Jehovah's. Like pastor O says, we do Gods work anyha, we treat Gods work like a contract staff yet expect the benefits of MD. God dey look you o, He dey ur parlour.

It isn't easy, but grace is sufficient. He's the only one who will give you an exam and still show you expo!

So all we talkatives, convert that energy into depopulating hell, He gave you the gift of talking to talk about Him and His goodness. Those FLP people would run wiggleswortth out of evangelism wall of fame if they just market Jesus. All the benefits that come with FLP, Jesus gives o, without 150k. FOC. just open your mouth and He will fill it. 

Shalom.

Matthew 6:33

In other news, these nurses need laying of hands! 





2 comments:

  1. I pray God gives me more to d one I have to sell His products as I should

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correct girl, u know say ur mouth sharp before, oya sharpen it for Jehovah.

      Delete