Saturday 18 October 2014

MASTER YOUR MONSTER..



I went for a service In a church a friend invited me to and I was richly blessed, and the pastor who exhorted made plenty sense. I need to share all I heard, so some more people can be blessed.
Anything you master, you have control over. Many of us have different things that hold us back, as 'righteous' as we wanna be.
Now anything that can keep you from making heaven, or sway you away from your walk with God is your monster.

My own personal monster is my appetite especially meat, (sigh) The Holy Spirit may instruct me to do a night fast for the next week, that week mr devil will make sure there's a bridal shower, that I'm not broke, there's a dinner I can't say no to and then I'd be telling myself that I'd look like a psycho saying I'm fasting at night, that's how I'd beg the Holy Spirit make e forgive me before people tink say I don craze. But then that is what happened to Esau and Jacob, If he had suppressed his appetite, his birthright will have been intact, or Samson with Delilah and his eye for bebes. When those monsters come, obviously a new level has come too. 

Then I read when uncle apostle Paul said he buffets his flesh, ah ah, so I decided to do take away instead when I have this temptations.

The devil won't tempt me with fish, he knows I'd catch him red handed, so he will bring coke and suya to me and then like aunty eve, I fit fall. 
Yours can be sleep when He wants you to pray, lust, sweating cold COKE, pride, rebellion, anger, greed, covetousness etc
Don't come and form 'innocent god bless hia' we all have something. So master it, when devil comes from that angle, catch the guy, pass the test and move on to the next level. There is indeed power in the name of Jesus to break every chain..

#offeringtime

In other news, I was watching TBN and Benny Hinn prayed about a Cathy who has a heart issue, is healed, and my mama's name is Cathy *dancing kokoma*. What are the chances? Hehehehehe my mama is healed. Halleluyah someborry! 


2 comments:

  1. My monster was my temper, little thing, I will flare up. But the Holy Spirit has helped me a lot in that area and is still helping me. I listen to Joyce Meyer a lot cos she talks a lot about these little things believers do that they feel it's ok when in fact it's swaying obe to hell. God forbid. Another area I have seen is unforgiveness ohhhhhhhhhh, chai that one has condemned a lot of people and is still condemning. God help us run this race to the end in Jesus name, Amen

    ReplyDelete