Thursday 23 October 2014

TRANSITION BLUES..




Since becoming a Christian I have lost a few friends especially at the beginning, transiting from that crazy lifestyle I was living. it wasn't an intentional thing, it just so happened. Tega went cold turkey!!!
I was loving the peace I found, I didn't want to lose it. 
Some friends complained, some still kept coming, a few of them who went through the same thing later now understand me, but more of them got really offended. They thought I was forming "innocent God bless". 
One of them even said to me " na me hate Jesus", she just didn't get me. 

Maybe I could have handled it better, maybe I could have pulled them along, but I honestly was afraid of sinking again, could not afford to sink to that decadent life I was living, i so badly want to make heaven,so I just withdrew and stuck to people that helped my faith to get stronger.

I particularly miss one friend of mine, she somehow hasn't managed to forgive me, it tells in our conversations these days. I tried to reach out, I've apologized, I've explained myself but well....
Holy Spirit over to you.

This is a public apology to every friend that felt I wasn't fair by withdrawing like that. It was about me and my new found love, not about you. I miss you very much, I am more grounded in my love for God now. I am not asking you to just take me back o ( but if you do I'd be happy so I can drag you into this my romance) but I'd really want you to at least forgive me.


In other news, my mama is home!!! The worst is over. Somebody praise this God for me.

Xoxo

Romans 12:18

4 comments:

  1. #dancingwithyou
    Glad your mama is back home. As for your friends...time...*hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis, you make me happy yo blog *kisses*

      Delete
  2. Thank God for your mom.
    In other news, you can't win them all. I had the same experience, the worst is even from Christian friends. So as long as you know you're not harboring any offense, d road is narrow so the people who can understand you will be few, just keep loving God.

    ReplyDelete