Thursday 4 September 2014

CHATTER BOX?

I had finished saying my night prayers a while back and was drifting off to Lala land when a scripture was given to me by the Holy Spirit and because it hadn't been too long I gave my life to Christ, I didn't know the bible so I woke up with a start ( cos that was new to me and a bit scary) to check what it was and it was Matthew 12:37. I didn't understand what my Father was trying to say but as I was studying now, it came to me o.

The word of God is the power that upholds all things. To the degree that you believe His word is true, you can do all things.
Those who really believe that The word of God is true, will also be true to their own words. It is His nature to be true, and the creation must trust His word because He is faithful to it.
Those who are like Him are also true to their own words. Their word is sure, and their commitments are trustworthy. Their „yes‟ means „yes,‟ and their „no‟ means „no.‟ 

If your own words are not true, you will also begin to doubt His words, because deception is in your heart. If you are not faithful to your own words, it is because you do not really know Him. To have faith, you must be faithful. He has called you to walk by faith because He is faithful. It is His nature.  And we have His DNA in us so we must also be faithful. ( Christ DNA, another day matter)

That is why you will be judged because of the careless words you speak. To be careless is to care less. Words have power and those who are careless with words cannot be trusted with the power of His word. It is wisdom to be careful with your words, and to keep them as He does His. ( now I understand pastor Ike Agha saying he doesn't waste his words) 


Chaiiiiiiiii. Is that why..........? Cos I talk too much crap? Jehovah sit on your mercy seat o, forgive Tega. 

Just read this somewhere and thought to share it.

Matthew 12:37

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...food for thought...especially for someone like me who can be extremely careless with my words...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got really scared myself sifa. His mercies endure sha

    ReplyDelete