Wednesday 3 September 2014

HE IS GOD, HE DOES ALL THINGS...



In a bid to follow 10, 000 people's opinion on what my blog content should be, my post from yesterday got deleted. Oh well..
I've come to trust God o, not to over question or over analyze any thing that happens, He has a reason for everything , after all He gave me life for a purpose, so if my post yesterday didn't meet the purpose, He can choose to make it disappear. He owns my life.

Like when my iPad went blank after falling off the chair and I didn't think I needed faith for it to come on, God knew I had prayers on it that I had to start the next day and He didn't want me panicking, He just needed me to trust Him and He used another very fine geh with anointing to tell me that but I thought "why bother God with my iPad issues there are a billion other people asking for children, good health etc". 
I ignored it and went ahead to worry my self so much I could hardly pray that night.

My "command the morning" alarm went off at 4:30 am and I reluctantly ( with one eye open) flipped the iPad cover open and there it was, my screen was back on!!! I was pleasantly surprised because God knows I could not afford the 15k to replace the screen and then I heard " I AM GOD, I DO ALL THINGS", I started to weep out of shame of not trusting Him to attend to my minutest needs. He said it three times. He needed me to know.  

Now that's my personal rhema, my pass code, my hope, my word, my promise.
what is yours? What is it that He has told you that makes you know that He will never leave you or forsake you? If you haven't had that experience, ask Him, He's constantly speaking.

So no matter what it is, trust Him for it, He's your Father and a very responsible one too.

I am grateful for the salvation of my soul. It has taught me that God loves me in spite of my self.

2 Corinthians 20:6






No comments:

Post a Comment