Thursday 25 September 2014

WIFE OF HIS YOUTH..



Came across this beautiful message from Jeremiah Gyang.....

Girl of my dreams, strength of my youth, let me be all I can be for you; hear how I call you from afar, let my heart stay connected to you. Girl of my time, see you so mild, let me be everything that you need; even when evil passeth by, let me be all I can be for you!

Even when years have passed you by;
When you look gray when heaven's nigh;
I wanna share those days with you my love!
Just 'cos I long to be with you
Let me love you anew everyday
Yes girl I love to be with you
Let me love you forever my love!

Happy birthday Ladi, happy mon L'ange, happy birthday my love! @ladigyang...


When a man loves his wife, the world can see it, no amount of Mary Kay foundation can cover the pain on the face of a mistreated woman, no jewelry can outshine the downcast look.
when a man is adulterous, he opens up doors to all sorts of danger to himself and his family. 
When a man loves his wife and treats her accordingly, he's doing himself a world of good, the bible says love your wife as you love yourself. Adultery wrecks more havoc than most men know you are trading your whole life for a few moments of "pleasure". 

Young women, never marry a man that no one can reprimand, (God, pastor, mentor, parents) he is like a dog who doesn't listen to his masters whistle, in layman's language na one chance you don enter so o.



Proverbs 5:18



1 comment: