Friday 26 September 2014

VINDICATED..




Had a fabulous evening at the NYSC camp in abuja. My pastor O was ministering and as one of her protocol team, I am very privileged to be with her during ministrations. Seeing young people that could easily be living in crystal lounge worship God is a beautiful thing, there is hope. 

On my way back, I had a beautiful conversation with someone on how God broke destructive addictions in his life just because he's connected to WWP! Awesome God. 

I rish house and stumbled into Vindicated on BET, tins dey happen o. One guy was sentenced to 99 years for a rape he didn't commit. 99 years? If he was destined to live for 45 years, na two lifetimes for prison be dat o, and he was innocent??? Holy Ghost Fire!!! He could not even remember how to use a fork and knife when he was released.

Reminds me of what happened to my bobo early this year. That day, I woke up and saw my mr praying by himself. Then he went to park a car he put up for sale. He had to get fuel first, so I wasn't bothered he had taken longer than necessary. Then his phone call came in, SARS had arrested him for driving a car without number plates. I thank the Holy Spirit for wisdom, He made me ask him what station where they were taking him immediately, I jumped into clothes and headed for the station and as I walking in, they had taken all his valuables and were shoving him into the cell.

I took all his things and started to call people who I knew could help me. Somehow it wasn't making sense, then I started to worship my Father, sang to Him in tears, reminded Him of the fact that He cannot lie and how I am His daughter and shame cannot be identified with me. And He showed up for me. He started to turn things around.

Later we found out that they were goin to charge my husband for armed robbery, and had been given a quota to get people locked up because there had been car robberies and had caught no perpetuators. Now the thing is my husband is so careful, never goes out without drivers license or car papers but somehow this day, he didn't have the car papers. So they said the car was stolen, I looked for those papers where they should be and they weren't there. I nearly craze na. Holy Spirit led me to it in a very obscure place in the other car. They were going to charge him to court the next day and he would be imprisoned, another man's sin roped on my husband. Ah!!! Rebosheke...
I've heard of many cases like that. God vindicated Samuel. 

I give God praise that he was vindicated. I thank God that the story isn't what the enemy planned. I have an advocate, the one who is a Lamb and also the Lion of the tribe of Judah.

In WWP a few weeks before, pastor O had asked us to pray against wrong accusations for the men in our lives, I prayed it for my brothers and husband, I'm glad I took that prayer point seriously. It went a long waaaaaaaay. 

PRAY SO YOU WONT BE A PREY!!!

1 Peter 5:8

In other news, coke zero isn't the same as Coca Cola. Shalom!

2 comments:

  1. Hallelujaaaaaah! Jer51.10.nlt The lord has vindicated us. Come, let us announce in Jerusalem everything the lord our God has done.
    As for coke zero or zero coke, if e no be panado e no fit be like panado

    ReplyDelete
  2. E CAN NEVER BE LIKE PANADOL!!! I see u sis

    ReplyDelete