Wednesday 3 September 2014

WILL YOU BE AT YOUR WATCHPOST?

As I sat in my car waiting for my eyelash trainer to appear for my class today, it was raining heavily and as thoughts were going through my ever wandering mind, I saw a few kids had escaped from their nanny's watch to dance in the rain, I could not help but envy them.
(If not for Brazilian hair wey dey my head, I for run join them o, but I kient spoil my fine geh.)
 Then my mind went back to the evil going on in Iraq, children beheaded just because they are from Christian homes and their parents refused to denounce Christ.


Imagine if that starts in a place like abuja? Will those kids have been able to run out so care freely? 
Is that the future we dream of? 
Don't think it can't, it started in Borno, Yobe, Jos etc
Christians please don't answer "Christian" becos it is an option to pick under religion when filling out a form, ACT it.  After all ISIS no dey ask whether you dey go Pentecostal church before dem behead.

The enemy and his agents are working overtime because they know the end is near and "Christians" are praying for " the one wey we go chop" and forgetting that man shall not live by bread alone. I am not saying it is wrong to want the good things of life after all our Father wants that for us (Matthew 6:32-33) we are also called to intercede amongst other responsibilities and right now Christians all over the world need this.

Pray for Nigeria.

Imagine if right now, you had to choose to denounce Christ and or die because someone isn't taking their place in praying for you?

#flipshairandwalksaway
Back to my training! 

ISAIAH 62:6-7


4 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmmm! This is a wake up call.
    Thanks Tee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is scary but He says we should not fear their fear. God is in control.

      Delete
  2. Daily I say that prayer... it shouldn't get to that oh because a lot of "christians" will deny Jesus. I was listening to Joel Osteen today and one thing really hit me. Its time we really start having a deep focus on our eternity. We need to know where we are heading and realize that with or without tribulation, we ll still be headed there. Everyday, christians pray to the "fourth man in the fire" yet fail to realize those men actually went into the fire willingly weather there would have been a fourth man or not. We should all pray it doesn't get to us sha and always remember to pray for christians around the world. Thanks a lot Tee for this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiki ooooo, i never thot of the 4th man in the fire in that light.. No be here.

      Delete