Saturday 27 September 2014

OPEN SECRET..


In Joseph Prince book, unmerited Favour, he said if The Lord is with you, you are a success. Check genesis 39:2, he used Joseph as an example, he said Joseph was in the middle of being sold to slavery in Egypt but the bible said, " and The Lord was with him and he was a successful man" but he was a slave o. So that means that it really don't matter your situation, what matters is WHO IS WITH YOU.

Then he said we should practice the presence of Jesus. Tell yourself "Jesus is with me so I am a success". Which means good things will come to you. Jesus can't be where there's sin in abundance and filth.

That's how I was gifted a couch and I had to go pick it up this afternoon and my 'MTN' is too small to carry it, so I went in search of a station wagon. As I stood waiting for one, I realized that station wagon plenty pass for inside market. I stood for well over 10 minutes under the sun on a busy wuse 2 street looking for cab, which is rare, in front of my gate I can get a normal cab.

Then I remembered a dear friend Ene saying when she's at a junction, she prays for favour and God shows up. Nne, na so I tell Holy Spirit , "you are with me so I'm a success, please can I get a station wagon that will take me to gwarimpa and back for 1k". As I opened my eyes, one flew pass me, ah. This time with my eyes open I said "Holy spirit please bring another" and immediately I sighted one going to another turn, then a car doing a wrong turn blocked him and then I waved, and he came my way. Guess what? 3 more came and all of them headed towards me. Jehovah overdo!!!

He didn't want the sun to burn my Oyibo skin ( WAREFA).

He answered me. *dancing kalangu*. See, I don't care what people say about Christians praying about everything, I will pray about everything! He has ears all over His body, that's why He can hear over 6 billion people at the same time. He's the sea that never dries up. I'm happy I'm a Christian o.

God bless you Evelyn for that couch. Love u mucho.

Isaiah 65:24



6 comments:

  1. Wow God is great our ever present God in time of our need.
    Hello darl loving your blogs and they are inspiring. Keep it up hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbie... How u been? Awwwwww
    God bless u Hun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Tega, God really does answer everything o, Infact so much that sometimes i'm tempted to think it's coincidence. But I know it's not. When I can't find something and I need to find it, guess who I run to? God. And He's never tired of finding something for me or getting me a cab or providing food or money just @ the right time. Ha! He's everything o and i'm grateful to know Him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! And most times I am like, 'I don't want to bother my FATHER with all the little things' and always end up getting even things that are so li'l in my biggg mind, the hard & stressful way. Thank you for this insightful piece Tee, from this second, I will talk to HIM about anything and everything, even the hard poop in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank u Regina. Errrrrr the poop too? Ok na

      Delete