Friday 5 September 2014

"I AM"

Words are seeds and we all know what seeds are, and how when they take root can germinate.
Personal confession is what many of us have heard about and yet don't remember to practice.

I was watching TBN a few days ago and the preacher said God told him that many of us use His name in vain and the preacher said "yea maybe them, but not me" and He told him, "including you" and he was really puzzled then The Lord asked Him what He told Moses to tell Pharoah, when Pharoah asks who sent Moses to release His people, preacher says 'I AM'. 

And God said "every time you say 'I AM' sick, 'I AM' tired, 'I AM' afraid etc you are using His name in vain because He is not all of these things.  No negative thing can be found in Him.

Now I know for sure that uncle Don Moen writes his songs as He hears from The Lord.

Let the weak say 'I AM' strong...

Feel free to drop ya offering in the basket #flipshairandrunsaway.

Proverbs 18:21

1 comment:

  1. I needed this right now.. as much as it spoke to me, my sister was just lamenting to me about how she is everything wrong "I am just tired" she said. All I said was ask God for stamina to carry on.. nw I need to go back, sit her down and read this to her. God bless you Tee

    ReplyDelete