Monday 29 September 2014

NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST MY RUBY WOO....




Something happened to me this weekend that I can't explain but one day the Holy Spirit will give me utterance when He thinks my talking About it will make someone's life better.
have never felt more tested in my life but I hope I come out shining forth as gold.

Many things were against me today, at a point I went to meet Sheila to just pray for me, wonderful girl. God bless you. Then my neighbour's car blocked mine and then won't start so I had to use a cab since I was running late, then went to tara for them to do my brows, they said it was too early... Small small irritation but God pass devil. Got a phone call that rattled my whole being, then finally I got to CBN office and time to have my face beat and I packed all the wrong make up but my RUBY WOO stood by me. (Kent be a fine girl with anointing without you)

Anyway o, 700 club nigeria interviewed yours truly today. Chai. I felt the love of God all over again today.

 I remember when I first met my Samu, I had dated before o, but the way this particular one was shacking me ehn, I can't explain. I wanted to be hear his voice every second, wanted to be with him all the time. When I see his name appear on my phone when he's calling, a smile breaks out on my face (still does). We would talk for hours. That's about the time there was a promo on MTN that enabled you talk to one number for free. Na because of us MTN discontinue that tin. We USE am well. I would even listen to him breath, It was like a drug I never wanted to wear off. I would drop everything to talk to him, so if anyone objected to us being together, they were wasting their time o. I could die for the love I felt then.

Now that's the love I felt today when I was in that interview talking about my salvation. Wanting to be in the supernatural constantly is like how I used to want to be in constant touch with my bobo. When I look around and I see things he bought for me and I smile at the thought of how much he cares for me, it liken it to when God does little things for me like make someone help me through an otherwise difficult situation or how He helped me with my iPad. I smile and know He cares for me. I will protect my relationship with my husband because I love him and because I love God. But I will protect my relationship with God because He loves me and I never want to lose that. 
With Him I have all things.

God bless you Laura and your team. Una mus employ me o. Love u

Revisit your salvation story! 


Revelation 2:5

No comments:

Post a Comment