Sunday 28 September 2014

REST IN PEACE UNCLE TONY..

My mum's younger brother passed on yesterday. He suffered a stroke and has gone to meet His creator. It is a bit scary and this has made me go and google causes and symptoms of stroke. 

Heard my mum crying hysterically over the phone, thank God there were people around her. Her children were with her. I'm sure she's also silently thanking God she's alive. 

He was a well read man. He lectured in university of Ibadan, Ahmadu Bello University and then retired after lecturing in Delta state university. He wrote a few books like INOTAN AND THE RIVER GODDESS and  WONDERFUL CHILD.
I think he lived in France as well, he wrote a few books in French.

 The last time he suffered a stroke, I called him and prayed with him over the phone, He was happy that I called. He said that my phone call cheered him up. And I promised to keep in touch, I did call him a few times but then I went AWOL again.  He was only 69.

I hope you make heaven, I hope you made peace on earth with all men before you left. 
Rest in the bosom of The Lord Dr Anthony Omoghene Biakolo. 

#healthappraisalalert

1 Corinthians 15:22

No comments:

Post a Comment