Wednesday 3 September 2014

IS THIS THE FAST THAT WE CHOOSE?

Fasting is no walk in the park but it is an exercise we should engage in for our own good. I remember a few months ago, I had made an agreement  with the Holy Spirit that I'd start a fast on my husband's behalf and when the time came, I was miraculously financially buoyant, invites came to all sorts of parties and showers where I knew food will be in abundance.

 Nne I nearly postponed the fast a 2nd time then one day as I was driving to my sister's garden, I heard clearly " if a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years is like a day to God, what if this one day you decide not to fast delays your answer by one thousand years? ", I nearly drove into the car in front of me. That would be DISASTROUS because my great grand children no go even get the answer. With speed I asked for mercy and continued my solemn fast according to Isaiah 58 o. 

To think I've fasted for a 100 days stretch! (Another day tory) 

#backundertheduvet

ISAIAH 58

No comments:

Post a Comment