Saturday 6 September 2014

NIGERIA KWENU!!!

Different people have their reasons why they think Nigeria will either disintegrate or not. But I know that it will certainly not, one reason is Jesus is Lord over this great nation Nigeria and the 2nd is Idris special suya. 

Those people don't joke, they remind me of ants (in a good way Biko). Proverbs 6:6-11
Now while I was waiting there to give me the 2 that I ordered, one Igbo man just drove in in his chassis Mercedes GL, looking so clean in his all white kaftan and paid for 50! That is NGN 60, 000!!!

I first humble, then It gave me hope that Nigeria can't break up, na that kin Igbo man wan go start open flame chicken suya wey Mallam Idris they sweat do? Never

We need each other too much to break up. I stood for nearly an hour to get my order, in the same abuja o. 
Keep us together Lord (from my lips to Gods ears) if for nothing but so I won't need visa to buy Mallam Idris' chicken..


I.S special suya is located at Nkisi Garden, maitama sule, Asokoro.  (Testimonies after visit are welcome) 

#thankmelater


1 peter 3:8



No comments:

Post a Comment