Monday 8 September 2014

COMMAND YOUR DAY!

Today I learnt first hand the importance of commanding your day. When my alarm went off for 4:30, I quickly hit the dismiss button 'cos I had barely slept for up to an hour. Next time I opened my eyes was 7:30am. HIC!!!

So l jumped put of bed to quickly attend to my day and things started to go awry. As in I nearly entered panic mode, I whispered a quick "Holy spirit help me" and He reminded me how I didn't put Him first today. 

I asked for mercy sharply and I know the rest of the day will fall into place.

I'd be back later to give a break down on the watches of the night and how anyone can take charge of every hour spiritually. 

May your going out and coming in be ordered by God this week in the name of Jesus..kisses

Proverbs 3:6

No comments:

Post a Comment