Tuesday 9 September 2014

TUESDAY TUESDAY MEDICINE..


Tuesday is more than just another day of the week for me and like 3000 women spread around 8 states on Nigeria. It is a day I bet the devil dreads as well (hehehehehe ) and we love it.
Because the truth is told practically, so lives are changed, bondages broken, marriages mended, chains falling off. 

I've heard many times that the devil won't appear with his long tail and fork to harass you, he will use your own tastes and little annoyances to get you to misbehave..

The beginning of my wahala was when I woke up late today, scattered the room looking for wat to wear, finally got into pants and a shirt, let my "fine girl" routine go so I won't be too late. As I was turning the bend, I heard a voice say go back and change from these pants, I thought it surely can't be the Holy Spirit 'cos He knows I'm late.

Then a member walks up to me to put her name down for testimony and in front of a people told me in no nice way that my pants are too tight. Chaiiiiiiii shame almost kill ya chic. But I chinned up. Quickly called a friend to get me a skirt. Guess the reward of the disobedience? I got a skirt I could not understand. To say I looked dumpy is kind.(+ no make up o). Then someone told me I looked like I hadn't had my bath today.

Then I was going outside o, my biuriful patent wedges wey my darling husband buy for me decided to disengage from the sole. Na so shoe open mouth. (Thank God I had spare shoes in the car).

I finally went to eat at the tuck shop and voila my moi moi fell on my (borrowed) skirt, stained it and fell to the ground. So there went my meal.

Then racquel and dolapo drank my kunun aya.
Then I chose to drop a few people off after fellowship and I drove into a trap called traffic jam, with a car with little fuel and jerking every time the car had to slow down. 

Somehow I didn't lose my patience or my smile throughout.
Well if those little disturbances was my God averting some major stuff for me, I give Him thanks.

WWP meets in Abuja, Lagos 2 centers, Enugu, Uyo, Calabar, Port Harcourt, Jos and Ibadan. Call this number if you feel you need to be the wife/mother/sister God created you to be. 0803 613 6507.

Our core values are No Gossip, Love, forgive quickly, Gods word and Patience.
    

WWP....changing the world, one woman at a time.

Proverbs 14:29


No comments:

Post a Comment