Wednesday 10 September 2014

MILITARY ZONE KEEP OFF!!!






Imagine this kind of picture now? Just to deceive Christians. The devil is real, he uses people to do stuff like this to make us think he doesn't really exist. Meanwhile he dey dwe dwe you spiritually and physically. 

Like pastor O says , God doesn't use ajebutters, He has no time for "minus satan plus Jesus" Christians.  Don't be a causality in the battle.
The devil is extremely deliberate, make a conscious effort to be deliberate too.
Pray like a maniac, pray like your life depends on it( it does).  You are too cool for prayer, the devil is too cool to spare you.
I want to be the kind of Christian that when I'm at a place, satanic activities around the whole area up to 1 kilometer suspends till I waka comot. Yelz ke.. That would lethal. 
I declare my house,my family, my finances, my husband (strange women run n forget ya slippers)  a military zone! All Kpians Abeg fly at your own risk.
#shineyaeye
Ephesians  6:13-18




No comments:

Post a Comment