Sunday 28 September 2014

HELP O!!!



So that's how I went to renew my internet subscription, I didn't have enough cash to subscribe to the bundle I'd normally subscribe to, so I went for a cheaper option. I was very uninterested in everything going on around me, I just needed internet.  The guy asked me how much I did the last time, I told him. He took my money, and did the whole shindig and then told me he had given me double what I had paid for, I was already thinking of how to harass him for doing that since I had no other money with me, the. He said he just did it for me, I said how, he say na it is a "cheat". I don talk thank you finish before I hear the "cheat" part. And it can't be undone.

I be tongue talking, fine girl with anointing o, wetin I wan do na? Holy Spirit remind me to go give him the difference Biko. But is that on me? Because I didn't ask him. Is that favour? Or should I really go give him the difference?  Let 1k not stand between me and eternity.

The above photo is the popular IYA OYO  Amala joint in wuye and that's her barricade against boko haram bomb blasts :I
Incase you no dey see well, na rope be dat.

#okbye

7 comments:

  1. Lmao! Tega and IYA Oyo bomb blast protection. As for the cheat, hmmm! You no get fault at all o cos you no know, but Wetin Holyspirit dey tell you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This iya Oyo put me job for abuja one time like this, people are claiming it is jazz. If you grew up in Lagos, iya l'amala joint no be new tin for even ' posh' people. And if na jazz, the anointing in me will make sure that place shut down without further ado *ahem*

    Halleluyah someborry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gas to visit this joint o. I never chop her Amala and that's too bad o. Emi omo alamala. Hehehe!

      Delete
  3. Which kain jazz? The food sweet. It's not all that sef, it's just ok. It's always available and there aren't plenty Amala joints in Abuja so go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @dRopeBarricade: What comes to mind here is 'Faith'. If we have faith as li'l as a mustard seed, we can move mountains wt our chinchini muscle. For our eye, na rope but for her own eye that's a bomb proof metallic barricade wey fit pick Boko boiz 1000m radius of her joint. Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete