Wednesday 3 September 2014

SLEEPLESS IN WUSE 2.

'Tis 3am and yours truly is wide awake after praying with the whole of my 5ft something inches (WAREFA in jenifa's voice) frame.
It has been a while I stayed awake for no reason. The crazy syndrome started in 2003 because I was a BBA addict, I would watch them all day and all night, now a normal person would go to sleep when the people you are watching have gone to sleep right? No o, I Tega would watch them sleep, listen to them snore and deprive my foolish self.

The normal people will wake up to go to work and find me in the living room, come back and meet me there, ask me for details and I would give them word for word account of the day.
Then I would waste credit, calling people to discuss what's going on in the house, analyze it, get upset, reduce the volume when the nigerian was making a fool of "the nation", increase it when he appears to be making sense. How I didn't develop high BP was Gods love for my mother o.

The next step was me thinking of going in for the competition myself, I heard from various close friends how I would have done very well if not win the cash, there were people begging me that they will sponsor the whole thing even up to gathering people to vote for me every time I ever got nominated for eviction.. It was so tempting but the thing that stopped me from going was my smoking! 
Yes I was a cigarette smoking addict and I didn't want my family to find out that way so I docked out of that. 

That habit among others robbed me of years and opportunities (Gist for another day) but Jesus found me and is restoring the years and opportunities.. His word doesn't lie.

I am a natural on tv so I'd have done well in BBA as an unbeliever, (right now dem go use koboko flog me comot cos I'd be waking them for bible study).

Now 700 club (yaaaaay) decided to interview me about my changed life so yes my family will find out about my smoking now and all the other vices/habits/ addictions but it will be in a different light, helping someone know that indeed Jesus is no respecter of persons and can give ANYONE ANOTHER CHANCE as soon as you let Him take over the reins of your life. 

#sleepcometh
 
Joel 2:25

No comments:

Post a Comment